All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Monday-Friday
Job Location : Altamonte Springs, FL
The role you’ll contribute:
The Accountant is primarily responsible for providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data. The accountant serves as a liaison between the corporate office and the facilities to provide analysis and support in decision-making. The accountant actively participates in creating and submitting cash funding requests, documenting financial transactions and is available outside of normal business hours for occasional support needs.
The value that you bring to the team:
· Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
· Documents financial transactions
· Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents
· Creates and submits cash funding requests
· Reconciles urgent check account and requests wire transfers when necessary
· Performs other duties as assigned or directed to ensure the smooth operation of the department
· Available outside of normal business hours for occasional support needs
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance
· Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness with data. Monitors own work to ensure quality. Reviews and validates financial information assumptions and methodology based on thorough understanding of financial concepts
· In consultation with manager, prioritizes and plans work activities and projects
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Corporate
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $25.12 - $37.69
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Job ID: 23043132
Job Family: Accounting/Finance
Shift: 1 - Day