All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Monday-Friday
Job Location : Altamonte Springs, FL
The role you’ll contribute:
The Finance ERP Analyst preferably has a background in the Accounting, Finance and/or Payroll process with a focus on system processes and is responsible for assisting in the design, build, implementation, training, evaluation, testing and maintenance of the assigned software. Review, analyze and evaluate company functions, processes, and activities to improve computer-based business applications for the most effective use of money, materials, equipment, and people. Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. Assists team members assigned to the software team. Ensures the integrity, security, effectiveness and efficiency of the software. Responsible for assisting the Process Lead in one or many projects or initiatives, depending on scope and complexity, to deliver the agreed project outcomes and objectives within the agreed scope, quality, effort, resources, risks, timeframe, contractual framework and customer satisfaction.
The value that you bring to the team:
· Studies existing systems and associated accounting or payroll processes for overall effectiveness and develops new processes to improve productivity, quality and maximize the value of the software.
· Maintains awareness of management responsibilities and project status including any potential delays, situations or concerns that may affect outcomes. Completes documentation for all phases of software development life cycle.
· Manages risk, scope, and project planning and escalates issues as appropriate.
· Has a clear vision of the project deliverable
· Demonstrates knowledge of accounting or payroll principles and has a strong understanding of business processes including applications, technology and business process to anticipate, assess and define potential needs.
· Ensures the integrity, security, effectiveness and efficiency of the software.
· Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
· Assists in creation of and maintains project plans, status reports, and checklists.
· Assists with cross-team functional integration testing.
· Creates test scripts for applicable applications and creates, updates, and manages client project Open Issues List
· May creates support documentation for customizations.
· Demonstrates conceptual and analytical skills
· May assist to develop and provide input to create policies and procedures related to system process
· Assists in development of training/implementation timelines
· Provide day-to-day end user support of the applications including trouble shooting data issues
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, or related field or equivalent experience
· 3 or more years of experience in related field
· Knowledge of Workday Finance, Oracle PeopleSoft or other ERP financial systems
· Knowledge with Workday modules, Oracle Hyperion products
· Experience in ERP environments preferred
· Previous project implementation experience highly preferred
· Experience in a large hospital, multi-hospital system, or healthcare field a plus
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $34.78 - $52.169
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Job ID: 23045112
Job Family: Accounting/Finance
Shift: 1 - Day