All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time, salaried at 40 hours per week.
Shift : Days, Mon-Fri
The community you’ll be caring for:
Faith based and Mission driven agency
One-on-one patient care in the patient’s home environment
Joint Commission Deemed Status accredited agency
Competitive pay with no state income tax
Commitment to workplace wellness and exceptional health and benefits offerings
The role you’ll contribute:
The Financial Analyst interacts with home care administrators and department directors to provide relevant, accurate, and timely information. Performs research, collects data, and skillfully organizes and presents the analysis to management in written or oral format. Demonstrates the ability to exercise objective, independent judgment in developing financial recommendations for management. Serves as a liaison to department directors in financial matters. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Reconciles and validates financial and statistical data.
· Effectively collects, analyzes, and creates solutions to report data.
· Prepares financial schedules for distribution to upper management.
· Interprets data, future trends, and economic influences.
· Runs routine audits to ensure data integrity in all reports.
· Focuses on process improvement strategies with special focus on financial outcomes in support of department and process initiatives.
· Assists in annual budget and works with directors in completing departmental budgets.
· Evaluates the reimbursement of insurance payers to determine profitability.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
· Strong analytical and mathematical abilities
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
· Ability to deal with data that is of a sensitive and confidential nature
· Strong emphasis on organizational skills and strong attention to detail
· Able to take initiative to solve issues
· Must be able to read, write and speak conversational English
· Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Bachelor’s degree. Adequate accounting course work should include intermediate accounting and other upper level financial and accounting courses as required by facility
· Two years of related experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
· Home Health experience
· Strong analytical and presentation skills
· Knowledge of healthcare environment
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $24.66 - $36.991
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Job ID: 24005715
Job Family: Accounting/Finance
Shift: 1 - Day