All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Flexible Scheduling
· Rewarding Work Environment
· Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Part-Time 24 hours per week
Shift : Nights, 7p-7a
Location: AdventHealth Kissimmee Hospital’s Inpatient Unit, but will also be required to float as needed to AdventHealth Orlando Hospital’s and Altamonte hospital’s Hospice Inpatient Unit.
The community you’ll be caring for:
Faith based and Mission driven agency
One-on-one patient care in the patient’s home environment
Joint Commission Deemed Status accredited agency
Competitive pay with no state income tax
Commitment to workplace wellness and exceptional health and benefits offerings
The role you’ll contribute:
The Inpatient Unit (IPU) RN PRN is responsible for identifying patient/family/caregiver needs and providing and supervising nursing care to patients in the inpatient unit at Hospice of the Comforter in accordance with the plan of care, and policies and procedures.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Provides professional level skilled nursing care to patients and applies palliative nursing principles and techniques in the treatment of patients in the IPU.
· Conducts admissions assessments of patients being admitted to the IPU.
· Communicates with family members to apprise them of patient’s condition and provides nursing care, emotional support and education to the patient/family/caregiver.
· Answers patient’s call bell in a timely manner.
· Completes all required documentation for patient’s records in the electronic medical records database system in the prescribed manner, to include assessments, medications and treatments.
· Interprets and verifies physicians’ orders and develops and implements the patient care plan and physician’s plan of treatment.
· Monitors patient condition for changes in symptoms and reports to physician and changes plan of care accordingly.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
· Graduate of school of nursing with a minimum of an Associate of Science degree or diploma.
· Active Florida RN license required or active multi-state RN license
· Current AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
· Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
· National certification in areas of practice
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Hospice Care Central FL
Schedule: 3 - Night
Shift: ADH Hospice Care Ctrl Florida
Req ID: 23018655
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Part-time
Pay Range: $28.8 - $41.14
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Job ID: 23018655
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 3 - Night