All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you: Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time Days
Shift : 8:30am-5pm Tuesday-Saturday
Location: 2100 OCOEE APOPKA ROAD APOPKA 32703
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Apopka
· AdventHealth Apopka is a seven-story, 120-bed hospital offering an extensive range of services including expanded surgical services, advanced surgical suites and a catheterization lab
· The hospital also features a 30,000-square-foot emergency department with pediatric-friendly beds, imaging services, a full-service cafeteria, chapel, gift shop and on-site fire station
· The hospital opened in December 2017, replacing the 50-bed hospital that AdventHealth had operated in downtown Apopka for more than four decades
The role you’ll contribute: The Social Work Care Manager intervenes with patients who have complex psychosocial needs, require assistance with eligibility determination for social programs, funding sources and qualify for community assistance from a variety of special assistance programs and agencies, and/or require assistance with transitions of care or discharge planning. In addition, offer crisis intervention to patients and families with psychosocial needs and coordinates and facilitates the development of a discharge plan of care for high-risk patient populations. This role will receive referrals for individuals from at-risk populations from interdisciplinary team members (including physicians, RN Care Managers, staff nurses, and other members of the care team).
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Psychosocial Assessment and Interventions
· Receives referrals for psychosocial complex needs from the health care team.
· Provides assessment and reporting interventions in child abuse/neglect, domestic violence, adult/elderly abuse, child protection, sexual assault, and human trafficking as appropriate.
· Provides consult services for patients who may possibly lack decision making capacity. Follows the guardianship (temporary/ permanent) policies and procedures and coordinates with Care Management leadership throughout the process.
· Provides consult services for foster care and adoptions.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· Masters in Social Work (MSW)
· Minimum three (3) years experience in hospital/medical social work
· Care Management discharge planning experience
· Knowledge of state and federal guidelines pertinent to care management
· Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $25.41 - $38.12
Location: Apopka, FL
Job ID: 24001880
Job Family: Case Management
Shift: 1 - Day