All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: As Needed
Shift : Days
Location: AdventHealth Bolingbrook
The role you’ll contribute:
Assists with setting up, scrubbing into, monitoring and assisting the physicians with all cases performed in the cardiac Cath/IR lab. Cases include standard coronary angiography, coronary interventions. EP cases (devices, ablations, loop recorders, LAAO devices, CardioMems), Vascular Cases (TCAR,EVAR, Fistulagrams, Peripheral work), Interventional Radiology cases (Biopsies, drainage, embolization, TIPS). The Technologist is proficient in all aspects of preparation, assessment, scrubbing, documentation and monitoring consistent with the policies, procedures and processes of the Vascular Interventional and Cardiovascular Services departments and Hospital Administration. Adheres to the guidelines and standards of professional practice associations.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Facilitates room turn over and set up for all cases in the cath lab using sterile technique
· Provides side by side support to the physician during cases
· Able to monitor cases appropriately using the EMR and hemodynamic system.
· Assesses and maintains the necessary supplies for the different cases performed and communicates to the lead RT or materials management when items need to be ordered.
· Captures and enters appropriate charges for each case
· Reconciles billing for historical cases
· Assists other team members to facilitate the daily workflow for the day which may include patient transport and other necessary duties.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Graduated from an accredited Radiologic Technology program
· BLS issued by the American Heart Association
· Basic EKG interpretation
· Knowledge of electrophysiology diagnostic procedures
· ARRT, Vascular Interventional
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Great Lakes
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $34.80 - $52.2
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Job ID: 23046940
Job Family: Cath Lab/Special Procedures
Shift: 1 - Day