All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Continuing education course through Shirley Ability Lab
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule ; PRN, as-needed.
Must be flexible with work hours.
Location: UChicago AdventHealth Bolingbrook Hospital.
500 Remington Blvd, Bolingbrook, IL
The role you’ll contribute:
Evaluates and treats patients requiring speech-language therapy.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Performs therapy interventions utilizing standard therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of the patient.
• Educates and counsels patient and family regarding treatment plans.
• Maintains clinical records and follows performance improvement recommendations.
• Plans and/or assists with patient discharge from speech therapy services. Provides information regarding appropriate support programs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Bachelor's degree required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· 1-2 years of Hospital Experience
· Master's degree preferred.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
· Require Current Illinois license as Speech-language Pathologist or Temporary license as Speech-Language Pathologist if in Clinical Fellowship Year. Recommend Current Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $50.00 - $50
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Job ID: 24005511
Job Family: Rehabilitation Services
Shift: 1 - Day