All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Paid Time Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Nights; 6:30p – 7:00a; 3 – 12 hour shifts, w/rotating weekends and holidays
Location: AdventHealth Bolingbrook
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs various activities regarding telemetry monitoring on patients requiring continual cardiac monitoring.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Oversees and communicates cardiac patterns on telemetric devices.
• Maintains telemetry monitoring equipment and supply inventory.
• Documents irregular rhythms and monitors changes in heartbeat.
• Forwards changes to nurse and/or attending physician for analysis and interpretation.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
· BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Great Lakes
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $18 - $25.709
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Job ID: 23031611
Job Family: Patient Care
Shift: 3 - Night