All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
Our promise to you:
Joining Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Texas Health Huguley- operates as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Day Shift
Location: 11801 SOUTH FWY, Burleson, 76028
The community you’ll be caring for:
· Join a family of caregivers focused on whole-person health and committed to making communities healthier.
· Provide wholistic care for patients that extends to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families. Chaplains are available to meet with patients, families and team members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide spiritual support.
· Help develop a brand new $150 million community hospital and medical office building that will provide services such as Emergency Services, Medical/Surgical, ICU, Women’s Services, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Interventional Cardiology and Gastroenterology.
· Grow in your career with AdventHealth, named in 2018 by Becker’s Hospital Review as one of the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare”. AdventHealth has partnered with Texas Health Resources, named in 2019 as one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, to build Texas Health Mansfield, which is creating new opportunities for employment and professional growth.
· Thrive in the Mansfield community, ranked by CNN/Money Magazine as #17 for “Best Places to Live”. Mansfield is one of the fastest growing areas of North Texas, projected to reach more than 250,000 residents by 2023. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 41%, higher than the national average of 33.5%. Mansfield has top-rated schools, over 1000 acres of parkland, quality housing, a historic downtown area, recreational opportunities for all ages, and a growing business community.
The role you’ll contribute:
Assists surgeons by preparing operating rooms and appropriately arranging surgical equipment and supplies.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Ensures operating room is sterile
· Conducts field preparation and maintenance
· Conducts instrument counts prior to surgical procedures
· Assists with preparing, transporting, positioning, and draping patients
· Provides patients with supportive care during pre-operative phases
· Collects and labels specimens obtained during surgical procedures
· Maintains surgical instruments in an organized manner and monitors/tracks instrument counts throughout procedures
· Assists team with safe and appropriate operating room turnover times in an efficient and organized manner
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Education Requirements :
· Associate's degree or Technical certificate/diploma in a related field
Licensure, Certifications, or Registration Requirements : Advanced Cardiac
· Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
· Certified Surgical Technologist (CST)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: Texas Health Huguley Hospital
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $30.076 - $45.114
Location: Burleson, TX
Job ID: 23040358
Job Family: Surgery
Shift: 1 - Day