All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Split-2 mornings from 5:00am-1:30pm and 2 evenings from 11:30am-8:00pm.
Location: 301 Huguley Blvd., Burleson, TX 76028
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Care Center Burleson
The role you’ll contribute:
Provide accurate, timely food service to meet residents’ needs in compliance with federal, state, and local requirements. Maintain all dietary equipment in a safe and sanitary manner.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
Set up trays and food service carts accurately and timely.
· Serve and bus trays.
· Pour, cover, and label beverages.
· Assist in preparing, covering, and labeling food.
· Clean work area.
· Assist in proper care, use, and cleaning of kitchen equipment.
· Perform dishwashing, cleaning, and sanitation duties.
· Assist with food storage.
· Operate the dishwashing machine to ensure proper cleaning, and sanitation of dishes, silverware, glasses, cups, pots, pans, and other food preparation utensils.
· Dispose of waste and garbage.
· Attends staff education, training, and other meetings.
· Observe infection control procedures related to the Dietary Department.
· Follow facility safety program.
· Complies with local, state, and federal codes and regulations as well as company policies and procedures.
· Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Nutritional Services
Organization: AdventHealth Care Center Burleson
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: ADH Care Center Burleson
Req ID: 22020130
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.