All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Texas Health Huguley- operates as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth.
Schedule: Part Time 24 hrs/week
Shift : Saturdays and Sundays 7a-7p
Location: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
The community you’ll be caring for:
Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on our journey to Magnet status and Pathways designated.
· Designated Emergency Center of Excellence recognizing our facility as a high-performing emergency department
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs basic history and physical pre-exam, as well as non-invasive Vascular flow studies, Echocardiograms and other ultrasound procedures on both in-patients and out-patients. Must have adequate knowledge to prepare and evaluate accurate test results at a technical level in accordance with department protocols and applicable regulatory requirements for physician interpretation. Assumes the responsibility for the safe, efficient and proper operation of ultrasound equipment.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Properly performs exams in accordance with established departmental guidelines to aid physicians in diagnosis and treatment of patients and at a level of competence not requiring constant supervision of technical detail.
· Acts as a liaison with physicians and their office staff to expedite procedures and results as observed by supervisor.
· Verifies the requested procedures by referring to the chart and contacts the appropriate person if there are any discrepancies and performs procedure in a timely manner.
· Recognizes abnormalities and reports findings to physician and/or nursing staff promptly.
· Strictly obeys isolation and infection control procedures as outlined in the hospital infection control manual.
· Performs 2-D and M-Mode echocardiography studies using parasternal, apical and subcostal views when applicable.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
· High school graduate or equivalence.
· Training in specialized areas of ultrasound including Echocardiology and Vascular flow studies.
· Previous experience required as a graduate tech, minimum of 12 months.
· Completion with certificate from an accredited allied health education program.
· Registered with the American Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (ARDMS) as a Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) or as a Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS), with CCI as a Registered Vascular Specialist (RVS) or as a Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS) is required.
· Associate degree or better preferred.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: Texas Health Huguley Hospital
Job Schedule: Part-time
Pay Range: $30.978 - $46.467
Location: Burleson, TX
Job ID: 23047394
Job Family: Cardiology
Shift: 1 - Day