All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Time Off from Day One
Our promise to you:
Joining Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Texas Health Huguley- operates as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth.
Schedule: Full Time - Exempt
Shift : Day Shift
Location: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
The community you’ll be caring for:
Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on our journey to Magnet status and Pathways designated.
· Designated Emergency Center of Excellence recognizing our facility as a high-performing emergency department
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs a wide range of complex secretarial duties and coordinates a multitude of office procedures in support of hospital Administration.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Coordinates all activities involved in the preparation of administrative correspondence to facilitate ongoing communications and efficient administrative operations.
· Composes and types correspondence such as letters, memorandums, policies, reports, etc, from drafts or dictation in an accurate, neat and timely manner as assigned.
· Proof reads all typed correspondence, revising and changing as necessary to ensure accuracy prior to submittal or distribution.
· Accurately records and transcribes minutes of meetings of various committees, taking dictation or transcribing from tapes as necessary. Maintains and/or distributes minutes within established time frames.
· Coordinates and schedules meetings for administration and other areas as assigned, arranging for meeting space, visual aids, agenda material, refreshments, etc.
· Composes and types agendas and supporting documents and records from drafts or dictation in a neat and timely manner as assigned.
· Proof reads all meeting material, revising and changing as necessary to ensure accuracy prior to distribution.
· Arranges for meeting space, visual aids and refreshments in an efficient, cost effective and timely manner.
· Maintains responsibility for travel arrangements for Administration, as well as airline, hotel and care rental arrangements for employees and physicians traveling on hospital business and potential employees and physicians visiting the hospital.
· Schedules travel reservations in an efficient, timely and cost effective manner, according to travel policies.
· Processes purchase orders and invoices for hospital sponsored travel to ensure accuracy and cost effectiveness in a timely manner.
· Processes expense reports for Administration, checking for accuracy and forwarding to Accounting Department on a timely basis.
· Maintains responsibility for secretarial support functions to Administration to ensure efficient utilization of time.
· Schedules meetings and maintains appointment calendar, documenting accurate times and contacting appropriate individuals.
· Assists management in coordinating all administrative reports to expedite accuracy and timely processing.
· Opens and reviews incoming mail, routing appropriately on a timely basis.
· Screens telephone calls and visitors in a courteous manner, prioritizing in accordance with instructions.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
A minimum of 5 year experience in job requiring similar duties, organizational skills and writing/reading skills.
Associate degree in secretarial science or equivalence preferred.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: Texas Health Huguley Hospital
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $25.16 - $37.73
Location: Burleson, TX
Job ID: 24000483
Job Family: Administrative
Shift: 1 - Day