Our promise to you:
Joining Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Texas Health Huguley- operates as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth.
Shift : Days - PRN / As Needed
Location: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
The community you’ll be caring for:
· Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
· Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
· Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on our journey to Magnet status and Pathways designated.
· Designated Emergency Center of Excellence recognizing our facility as a high-performing emergency department
· Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
The role you’ll contribute:
Provides behavioral health therapy services.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Conducts comprehensive assessments to include risk assessment and establishes therapy treatment objectives
· Provides referrals for patients within the agency and community
· Administers individual, family, and group therapy sessions
· Documents therapy observations and maintains records, while adhering to confidentiality protocols
· Evaluates patient progress and therapy intervention effectiveness
· Provides patients information about community resources and therapeutic activities
· Works directly with patients, family members, physicians, and community providers to ensure collaborative and continuous care
· Maintains solid clinical skills including knowledge of DSM-IV-TR and DSM-5, community resources, process of payor source identification, and short-term intervention strategies
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
· Master’s degree in social work, psychology, or related field
· Two years of relevant experience
· Licensed in respective state
· BLS Required within 90 days of employment
· De-escalation training required within 90 days of employment
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $34.38 - $34.38
Location: Burleson, TX
Job ID: 23043695
Job Family: Behavioral
Shift: 1 - Day