Cardiovascular Lab Tech III
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Sign on Bonus
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: 4/10hour Shifts weekly and Rotating Call required
Shift : Days
Location: AdventHealth Gordon
The role you’ll contribute:
The Cardiac Cath/IR Tech provides direct patient care assisting the physician during cardiac and invasive diagnostic and interventional procedures. Ensures the safe operation of all equipment used in the Cardiac Cath lab. Works under the direction of physician.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
Performs imaging procedures/treatments according to cardiac catheterization lab practice standards to aid in the diagnosis and/or treatment of disease.
• Assist with procedure scheduling and preprocedural patient education/instructions when necessary
• Prepares the patient for the procedure and monitors, positions, and assists patient during procedure
• Assists the physician throughout the procedure
• Assesses the procedure room for equipment functioning and readiness.
• Safely operates cath/IR support equipment for all procedures performed in lab.
• Cleans and calibrates equipment
• Follows proper infection control procedures
• Communicates with the physician and other staff members about patient condition as needed.
• Using the electronic medical record, performs procedural documentation for all procedures performed in the cardiovascular labs in a timely manner.
• Maintains department inventory
• Ensures that department is adequately equipped; keeping supplies organized
• Orders supplies as per procedure
• Assists in departmental performance Improvement activities including collecting and documenting quality improvement initiatives.
• Ensures high quality service in compliance with all federal, state, and local accrediting bodies
rules, regulations, statutes, requirements, and standards including TJC, measured through
quality control, performance improvement and customer satisfaction survey results.
• All other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Must be a Registered Nurse, Cardiovasular Tech or Radiology Technologist.
Must have a current Georgia license/certification in respective field.
Computer proficiency required.
Excellent organizational and communication skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) certification required
Current Georgia License in respective field.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Georgia
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $28.12 - $42.178
Location: Calhoun, GA
Job ID: 24004583
Job Family: Cath Lab/Special Procedures
Shift: 1 - Day