Echo Tech AdventHealth Gordon
Location Address: 1035 Red Bud Road Calhoun, GA
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Gordon
· Five-star Rating, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
· Top 100 Community Hospitals, Becker’s Hospital Review
· Top 100 Rural Hospitals, Becker’s Hospital Review
· Located in the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains
· Co-workers that feel like family
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Performs those duties directly involved with a variety of technical procedures for the purpose of detecting pathology.
· Assures responsibilities for the patient flow and all other matters pertaining to patient care, ensures patient and employee safety
· Recommends action necessary for improvement of the overall discipline and other actions regarding personnel.
· The technologist is directly involved in a variety of Echo and radiography procedures has an extensive experience with available ultrasound equipment in terms of product evaluation, troubleshooting and quality control.
· Establishes and maintains a good rapport and professional relationship with fellow employees, other departments and medical staff.
What You Will Need:
Must have detailed knowledge of ultrasound physics as well as cross-sectional and vascular anatomy and Doppler techniques in order to perform independent procedures to Cardiologist standards. Must be able to use computer system for data entry and retrieval. Patient care and communication skills as needed to deal with patients from infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric age groups.
· Must be a graduate of an accredited Echocardiography school
· Must be ARDMS/RDCS certified or RCS through CCI certified or eligible, non-licensed staff members must complete ARDMS/RDCS requirements within 12 months of employment.
· One year of echo experience preferred
· RDMS, TRDCS, or RCS Certification or registry eligible
Performs diagnostic Echo imaging procedures. Maintains records of examinations performed. Obtains and documents patient clinical information as needed. Participates in standby call. Performs basic patient care within scope of practice and to departmental standards. Assists in radiology department as needed. Responsibility to adhere to the Gordon Hospital Corporate compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state, and Federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Gordon
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth Gordon
Req ID: 22017190
EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers. Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access flowservecareers.com as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.