MRI Tech - PRN AdventHealth Gordon
Location Address: 1035 Red Bud Road Calhoun, GA
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Gordon
· Five-star Rating, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
· Top 100 Community Hospitals, Becker’s Hospital Review
· Top 100 Rural Hospitals, Becker’s Hospital Review
· Located in the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains
· Co-workers that feel like family
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Performs diagnostic MRI examinations for subsequent evaluation and treatment by attending physician.
· Direct patient responsibility for geriatric, adult, adolescent, pediatric, and neonatal patient care until the patient is returned to his/her room or until outpatient is discharged.
· Performs those duties directly involved with a variety of technical procedures for the purpose of detecting pathology.
· Assures responsibilities for the patient flow and all other matters pertaining to patient care, ensures patient and employee safety.
· The technologist is directly involved in a variety of MRI procedures, has an extensive experience with available MRI equipment in terms of product evaluation, troubleshooting and quality control.
· Establishes and maintains a good rapport and professional relationship with fellow employees, other department and medical staff.
What You Will Need:
· Must be a graduate of an accredited radiology program
· Must be a registered MRI technologist or registry eligible
· At least one year of MRI experience preferred
· ARRT (MR) or registry eligible
· One year of MRI experience preferred
· Registered MRI Technologist preferred
Performs MRI imaging procedures. Maintains records of examinations performed. Obtains and documents patient clinical history. Performs the transmission of exams to PACS system and properly attaches to correct procedures, clerical and transport functions. Participates in standby call. Performs basic patient care with scope of practice and to departmental standards. Assists in Radiology Department as needed. Responsibility to adhere to the Gordon Hospital Corporate compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state, and Federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Gordon
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth Gordon
Req ID: 22038159
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.