All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Career Development
· Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time Weekends
Shift: 7pm till 7am
Location: ICU Gordon Hospital
The role you’ll contribute:
The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient and/or and assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities. The Registered Nurse is also responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned nursing and ancillary personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment, while practicing within the State, facility and regulatory guidelines.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Timely collaboration with to establish priorities in planning, organizing, and implementing patient care based on nursing assessment, and taking into consideration the patient/family’s psychosocial/cultural/circumstantial situations. Timely collaboration with RNs to evaluate patient response to nursing interventions.
· Demonstrates recognition of emergency codes, infection control, life safety, and fire plan, age specific safety concerns, proper body mechanics and ergonomics, and implements measures to meet these needs when they arise in collaboration with the RN. Supervises nursing assistant staff during these events.
· Understands the Computerized Physician Order Entry Process and proficiently uses the electronic medical record for retrieval of patient information.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Current RN license to practice in the state of Georgia
· Bachelor’s in nursing
· BLS required
· 1-year work experience in an acute care setting
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Gordon
Schedule: 3 - Night
Shift: AdventHealth Gordon
Req ID: 23014228
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $30.4 - $43.43
Location: Calhoun, GA
Job ID: 23014228
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 3 - Night