All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Part Time
Location: Castle Rock, CO
The role you'll contribute:
This is an intermediate level position that performs all entry level job functions in the Health Information Management Department. A qualified applicant is expected to perform quantitative analysis and re-analyzes records for completion. Perform quality control measures on scanned documents to ensure the integrity of the image is legible, and displayed accurately. Correctly assign deficiencies in accordance to Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules and Regulations. The Tech II applicant is also required to maintain the privacy and confidentiality of protected health information and adhere to the policies that govern the Health Information Management department. A successful applicant actively seeks to promote and help maintain a professional, team-oriented, service-conscious environment, which contributes to the goals of the department and reflects on the values of the system.
The value you'll bring to the team:
· Monitor the quality of scanned documents.*
· Accurately assign deficiencies.*
· Assist patient walk-in ROI request.*
· Assist with answering phones and responds appropriately.*
· Meets qualitative and quantitative standards.*
· Organized and able to communicate well verbally and written.*
· Demonstrates proficiency of the designated computer systems and the electronic medical record.*
· Able to perform all intermediate level function, duties, and task in the Health Information Management Department.*
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· High School Diploma or GED required
· 1 year healthcare work experience with an electronic health record OR 1 year completed in an accredited HIM program
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Associate's Degree, Preferred.
· Enrolled in a related healthcare degree program preferred
· Proficient in medical terminology, preferred.
· Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications preferred.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
· RHIT or RHIA, Preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Schedule: Part-time
Pay Range: $18.29 - $26.96
Location: Castle Rock, CO
Job ID: 24003557
Job Family: Health Information Management
Shift: 1 - Day