CVOR Certified Surgical Tech Contract Assignments
AdventHealth Travel/Contract Program
· 4-13-week contract assignments
· Exclusively supports facilities within the AdventHealth system meaning you will have a consistent experience between job sites.
· Your training at one site will apply to other sites within the region and will minimize the time you are spending outside of patient care.
· Compensation comparable to travel assignments
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensures operating room is sterile
• Conducts field preparation and maintenance
• Conducts instrument counts prior to surgical procedures
• Assists with preparing, transporting, positioning, and draping patients
• Provides patients with supportive care during pre-operative phases
• Collects and labels specimens obtained during surgical procedures
• Maintains surgical instruments in an organized manner and monitors/tracks instrument counts throughout procedures
• Assists team with safe and appropriate operating room turnover times in an efficient and organized manner
• Performs other duties as assigned
DUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Associates degree or technical certificate/diploma in a related field
• Two years of technical experience
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
• Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
• Certified Surgical Technologist (CST)
The surgical technologist actively participates in the preparation and management of supply inventories, surgical.
equipment, operating room suite readiness and clinical/technical assistance as directed while performing operative and
invasive procedures. This position requires knowledge of surgical instrumentation, the ability to prepare and or assemble.
complex mechanical devices, sequential planning, and knowledge of fundamental anatomy, strong anticipatory skills and
dexterity. This position is also responsible to keep abreast of new products, procedures and physician techniques.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: -
Location: Celebration, FL
Job ID: 24001203
Job Family: Surgery