Nurse Residency Program – AdventHealth Hinsdale & La Grange & Bolingbrook & GlenOaks
As a member of AdventHealth, we believe that total health is achieved through a balance of physical, mental, social and spiritual well-being. With each patient’s unique circumstances in mind, our multidisciplinary care teams provide a vast array of services, combining state-of-the-art technology with a personal commitment to creating an exceptional patient experience.
Our team members also enjoy outstanding care in the form of comprehensive health benefits, a friendly, faith-based work environment, and plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth:
• AdventHealth's Nurse Residency Program is ideal for nurses who have recently graduated (less than 1 yr.) and want to learn, work and serve in a faith-based environment. Our program is designed to support the successful transition of graduate nurses into a professional RN role in an acute care setting.
• Blended didactic and precepted clinicals.
• Clinical Ladder to promote advancement.
• Education assistance for BSN and MSN degrees.
• Comprehensive health and dental insurance.
• Wellness Incentives - earn up to $500 every year.
• Retirement savings.
• Evening, Night, Weekend and Holiday Shift Differentials.
• Sign-on bonus potential of up to $5K
Campus Offerings for Nurse Residency Program:
• AdventHealth Hinsdale - Hinsdale, IL
• AdventHealth La Grange - La Grange, IL
• AdventHealth Bolingbrook - Bolingbrook, IL
• AdventHealth GlenOaks - Glendale Heights, IL
New graduate RN full-time positions may be offered on the following units (availability fluctuates for each start date based on campus needs):
• Emergency Department
• Behavioral Health*
• Acute Rehab*
• Women & Children Specialties*
*availability subject to change
• Full Time/Days and Nights available
You Will Be Responsible For:
• The registered nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities.
• Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care delivery.
What You Will Need:
• Must be a graduate of a school of nursing.
• Must have a GPA of at least 3.0 or higher.
• Must have less than one (1) year of RN experience.
• Must be graduating in the next year or have graduated within the past year.
• Current Illinois RN license (may apply without license, but must have license prior to licensure deadline).
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
• Current BLS from the American Heart Association.
• Professional Resume.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Graduate Nurse
Organization: UChicago Medicine AH Great Lakes
Schedule: 3 - Night
Shift: GLR Region Support
Req ID: 23000948
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.