All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Sign on Bonus
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Monday to Thursday 8p-6:30a, Overnights
Location: 13100 Fort King Rd, Dade City, FL 33525
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Dade City
Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI & Resuscitation (American College of Cardiology)
Accredited as a Comprehensive Bariatric Center under the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP)
Primary Stroke Center Designation (AHCA)
Leapfrog Safety Grade A, Fall 2020
Blue Distinction® Center for Bariatric Surgery (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
UnitedHealthcare Bariatric Center of Excellence (United Healthcare)
Lifestyle activities and community growth
Close proximity to many of Florida’s finest beaches
An abundance of family attractions (Orlando & Tampa theme parks)
Access to arts, culture and music
Premium shopping outlets
The role you’ll contribute:
The Advanced Imaging Technologist performing CT/XRAY participates in technical duties directly involved with the CT scanner and the Diagnostic Imaging, including developing, initiating, and monitoring procedures for the effective utilization of this unit. The Advanced Imaging Technologist CT/XRAY actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all, while implementing the principles of AdventHealth. All duties are performed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Maintains equipment by daily Q.A
· Sets up and adjusts equipment per protocol, radiologist and/or procedure performance
· Accepts patients and assess’ their condition to determine proper handling and special requirements. Explains and prepares the patient for the exam requested.
· Assists in the administration and administers various chemical substances in order to render specific organs or systems more opaque.
· Reviews patient charts and requests with the radiologist to ensure the proper examination and diagnostic results are obtained
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Current FL Certified Radiologic Technologist license upon hire
· Registration by the ARRT (R)(CT) upon hire
· BLS required upon hire
· 2 hours Stroke Education within 6 months of hire date, then1 hour annually
· 1 hour of Hip & Knee Surgery Education within 6 months of hire date, then annually
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City
Schedule: 3 - Night
Shift: AdventHealth Dade City
Req ID: 22029239
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.