All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family: Benefits from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: Davenport, FL
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Medical Group
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs Mammographic imaging procedures. Assists Radiologist in performance of Biopsies and other procedures. Performs X-Ray and DEXA imaging procedures as needed. Positions, moves, and assists patients. Obtains patient's history. Performs clerical duties. Performs basic patient care within scope of practice and to departmental standards. Responsibility to adhere to the hospital Corporate compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state, and Federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
All essential functions must be performed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Routinely examines requisitions, patient reports and previous films. If available, prior to mammographic examinations, for awareness of information such as: procedure requested, patient's condition, patient history, and any other special notes or comments
· Performs X-Ray and DEXA imaging procedures as needed
· Demonstrates competency in the selection of proper positioning and technical factors in digital mammography to demonstrate appropriate anatomical structures and possible corresponding pathology
· Regularly practices aseptic techniques as necessary; after each patient, always keeps equipment clean and disinfected according to manufacturer's standards; maintains orderliness in area of responsibility
· Practices sterile technique as necessary, when assisting Radiologist during stereotactic biopsies
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
• Completion of accredited radiological technology program
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED :
•Basic Life Support (BLS)
•State license in Radiography
•American Registry of Radiologic Technologist Radiology (ARRT) (R) AND American Registry Radiologic Technologist Mammography (ARRT) (R) (M)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Schedule: Part-time
Pay Range: $24.85 - $39.55
Location: Davenport, FL
Job ID: 23033987
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day