All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Location : 40124 US Hwy 27, STE 205, Davenport, FL 33837
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Medical Group West FL
The role you’ll contribute: Medical Front Office Assistant
Provides operational office support in delivery of patient care in a physician office environment. Responsible for answering phones, scheduling appointments, processing medical records, scheduling out-patient procedures, check-in and check-out patients, insurance verification and obtaining referrals & authorizations from Primary Care Physician and/or insurance carrier.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Assists patient via scheduling to obtain appointment as a first-time patient and handles reschedule list when necessary
· Fills patient cancellation slots efficiently in keeping schedules booked for the practitioners
· Assists in pulling scripts, labs, charts for triage. Communicates with practitioners clearly and accurately
· Maintains updated documentation of identified action work lists needed for daily operations
· Provides back up to all front office positions; check in, check out, and medical records
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· Proficient with computer programs with word processing: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
· Demonstrates interpersonal skills by effectively communicating with all levels of management, staff and outside vendors
· Strong emphasis on organizational skills and strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
· Ability to deal with data that is of a sensitive and confidential nature (HIPAA).
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
· Displays professional interactions with all levels of internal and external customers.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· High School Graduate or equivalent
· Previous experience in a medical environment
· Some education beyond High School
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Care
Organization: AdventHealth Medical Group West FL
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AHMG WFD Davenport
Req ID: 23013929
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $15 - $20.04
Location: Davenport, FL
Job ID: 23013929
Job Family: Patient Care
Shift: 1 - Day