All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Heart of Florida
· AdventHealth Heart of Florida is a licensed 193-bed acute care hospital, coupled with outpatient services including imaging, rehab, lab and wound care, that has been serving the community for over 50 years.
· As a part of the AdventHealth network patients will have greater access to a wide range of innovative therapies, new research, leading-edge technology and an extensive team of medical specialists.
· High-quality care that has been recognized by the Joint Commission, the American Heart Association and the American Diabetes Association.
· Located in Davenport, FL., which is close to major destinations, like Busch Gardens, Legoland, and Walt Disney World, without being located in the central hub of tourism.
The role you’ll contribute:
Provides direct and indirect services in the acute care, inpatient and/or outpatient rehabilitation settings. Utilizes process improvement in achieving the goals of the Rehabilitation Department. Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies, and accrediting bodies. May supervise other Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, technical aides, volunteers and interns. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs evaluations and re-evaluations according to standards and recommended techniques. Establishes, implements and adapts an individualized treatment plan of care (including appropriate goal setting, treatment activities and frequency). Discharges patients when maximum benefit has been achieved and/or according to standards of practice and payer guidelines.
· Documents accurately, completely, and timely with legible handwriting. Uses measurable and objective terminology following standards of practice, insurance guidelines and department/hospital policy and procedures.
· Charges patient accurately, timely, and legibly according to guidelines of the CPT code format and following insurance guidelines.
· Identifies the need for patient/caregiver education and utilizes each opportunity for teaching on a planned or spontaneous basis, including discharge recommendations. Documents education and understanding, as appropriate.
· Participates in practice changes as a result of performance improvement activities. Supports quality standards and initiatives set by the department.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy and five or more years of work experience in physical therapy, OR Masters or Doctoral degree in Physical Therapy
· Licensed in the State of Florida as a Physical Therapist, OR Temporary State of Florida permit as Physical Therapist*
· BLS Certificate
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $37.31 - $55.973
Location: Davenport, FL
Job ID: 24003604
Job Family: Rehabilitation Services
Shift: 1 - Day