All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Day Shift
Location: AdventHealth – 770 W Granada Blvd. Ormond Beach, FL 32174
The role you’ll contribute:
The Business Development Manager manages the development and implementation of policies, procedures and strategies for business development initiatives.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Ensures assigned campus has aggressive growth strategies aimed to improve market share, profitability, and/or long-term viability.
· Leads strategy development and annual business planning for designated campus in collaboration with physicians, market leaders, and business unit leaders.
· Develops business plans and informs assumptions in the pro forma process; ensure all parties are informed, approvals are received, and implementation is successful.
· Translates strategic initiatives to cascaded set of priority actions and coordinate with key stakeholders, including finance, service line leaders, the medical group, marketing and operational leaders.
· Develops detailed tactical work plans and provide project management to implement key initiatives.
· Engages key stakeholders, promotes accountability for timely and successful implementation of key initiatives.
· Ensures strong physician engagement in development and execution of strategic initiatives.
· Monitors variances to understand campus volume trends and implement action plans to achieve performance targets.
· Directs physician outreach and gain / synthesize community intelligence to inform strategy development.
· Maintains high visibility in the provider community, as well as Community at large; effectively lead Campus change efforts that expand provider and consumer loyalty.
· Responsible for cultivating and maintaining quality relationships with physicians and other key community partners in the market.
· Leads campus onboarding and support ramp up for new physicians.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Bachelor's degree in Business Management or a related field required
Three years of technical experience in healthcare sales/marketing required
Strong communication and organizational skills a must
Must be able to work variable hours based on business and referral source needs
Two years of leadership/management experience required
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $36.215 - $54.323
Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Job ID: 24000771
Job Family: Marketing & Communications
Shift: 1 - Day