All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Day Shift
Location: AdventHealth Daytona Beach – 301 Memorial Medical Parkway, Daytona Beach, FL 32117
The role you’ll contribute:
The Manager has 24-hour accountability and responsibility for planning, organizing, coordinating and evaluating the management and clinical practice activities for the departments under his/her charge. The Manager supervises and ensures the timely and appropriate provision of diagnostic and interventional cardiovascular, electrophysiology, and interventional radiology procedures. The Manager sets and maintains measurable goals and objectives to ensure optimum quality patient care is delivered and staff is developed to provide patient care in a professional and caring manner. The Manager assists the Cardiovascular and Cardiopulmonary Director with routine operational issues as well as staff and service line development, adheres and enforces adherence to the FH Corporate Compliance Plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state and federal agencies and to the standards of all accrediting bodies. The Manager actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Supervises the delivery of cardiovascular, electrophysiology, and interventional radiology testing and treatment in accordance with applicable policy and procedure. Assists proceduralists; assesses patient to determine best course of care; navigates accordingly.
· Recommends and facilitates process improvement to provide quality patient care, meet operational needs and grow program.
· Participates in the hiring process for department(s). Completes performance evaluations timely and is involved in employee counseling, coaching and termination per policy. Provides orientation for new employees and ensures compliance with department policy and procedure. Maintains high levels of employee engagement and job performance by providing recognition and opportunities for learning. Ability to appropriately handle stress and interact with others
· Monitors quality metrics and creates and implements process improvement plans to ensure goals are met.
· Prioritizes, effectively communicates priorities and delegates duties accordingly. Maintains staff productivity. Ensures appropriate shift and call coverage.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· BS Degree or AS Degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience including Cardiac Cath/or Interventional Radiology.
· Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Radiology Technology, Cardiopulmonary/ Cardiovascular Technology or Registered Nurse with current state license or registration.
· Minimum of two years management or supervisory experience with proven leadership skills
· Must demonstrate licensure or registration pertinent to field.
· BLS and ACLS certification required.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $43.24 - $68.82
Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Job ID: 23039335
Job Family: Cath Lab/Special Procedures
Shift: 1 - Day