All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Day Shift
Location: AdventHealth Waterman - Lake and Sumter County Markets
The community you will support: Communications
The role you’ll contribute:
The communications manager is responsible for the development and execution of internal and external communication strategies that support AdventHealth’s business priorities to protect and enhance AdventHealth's brand; position AdventHealth as a leader in health care; showcase AdventHealth as a trusted employer; and highlight AdvenHealth’s role as a mission-focused, community partner. Provides strategic thought leadership directly to senior executives on major communications initiatives and develops strategic communication plans and messaging that takes into account both internal and external audiences. The manager is a highly organized leader who manages a diverse portfolio of divisional responsibilities in a fast-paced environment. The manager is a creative thinker with strong news judgement and problem solver who uses various communications tactics to reach stakeholders in a rapidly changing media landscape. The manager’s strong interpersonal skills and spirit of collaboration helps them effectively counsel executives, physicians another colleagues on proactive and reactive strategies, as well as risk management. The manager has frequent interaction with local media and serves as an AdventHealth spokesperson. This role actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Develops and executes internal and external communication strategies that position AdventHealth, its clinicians and leaders as experts in health care.
· Participates in 24-hour, on-call availability.
· Develops content to be amplified internally or externally via traditional media, social media, video, and more.
· Supports the creation of crisis communication plans and the development of tools that assist with management of emergency preparedness.
· Proactively identifies and manages plans and messaging to address potential issues and opportunities that would impact AdventHealth, both internally and externally, and advises executives.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed: ·
· Five years of experience in corporate communications, journalism, or related field.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism or related field.
· Experience executing strategic communications plans across a variety of internal and external channels, including social media
· Experience planning and overseeing events.
· Experience coordinating video shoots.
· Current Florida Driver’s license.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $40.76 - $61.141
Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Job ID: 23037962
Job Family: Marketing & Communications
Shift: 1 - Day