All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Sign On Bonus Eligible!
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Day
Location: 2325 S Downing St Denver, Colorado 80210
Pay Range: Minimum: $36.98 Maximum : $55.83
The role you’ll contribute:
Nuclear Medicine Technologist will be responsible for performing Radiographic Imaging procedures independently. Handles, prepares, calculates dosage and administers radionuclides and interventional medications under the direction of a radiologist or cardiologist. Maintains records in accordance with departmental and state requirements. Assists the radiation safety officer as needed. Responsible for patient transportation to imaging room. Will position patient appropriately to obtain quality diagnostic images that are delivered to radiologist for interpretation via PACS system by technologist. Responsible to assist Radiologist for any required procedure. Will perform clerical duties and assist in radiology department as needed. Performs basic patient care within scope of practice and to departmental standards. Responsibility to adhere to the Corporate Compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state, and federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs quality nuclear imaging exams using proper equipment along with radiation protection practices. To follow appropriate protocols. To verify prescriptions to ensure the proper test is being performed. Orders, prepares, calculates dosage and administers radionuclides and/or interventional medications as directed by a radiologist or cardiologist. Responsible for checking next day schedules to avoid any scheduling complications
· Maintains records in accordance with the departmental policy and procedures as well as within state requirements including using the dose computer or paper tracking system. Maintain documentation for QA done on cameras and all other equipment including survey meters dose calibrators and glucose meter. Assist the radiation safety officer when needed
· Uses computer to start and complete exams correctly
· Sends images to PACS via standard workflow process. Enters all technical information relating to exam. Takes appropriate history that is documented on scanned requisition. Monitors online worklist during worked hours and at shift change.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Associate’s degree from accredited program
· American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
· Basic Life Support - CPR Cert
· Nuclear Medicine Technology Cert Board
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AH Rocky Mountain
Job Schedule: Part-time
Pay Range: $36.98 - $59.9
Location: Denver, CO
Job ID: 23031295
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day