All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
· 5K sign-on bonus
· Paid Time Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining UChicago Medicine AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. UChicago Medicine AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full-time 36 hours/week; Days 7a-7p; Every other weekend and rotating holidays
Location: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth GlenOaks Hospital, Adult Behavioral Health Comprehensive Treatment Unit, 701 Winthrop Ave, Glendale Heights, IL
The role you’ll contribute:
Provides direct behavioral health patient care.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Assists patients with performing activities of daily living.
• Provides or assists with providing direct patient care, diagnostic procedures and therapeutic interventions.
• Observes and records patient behavior and activities. Reports any changes in condition and suggests modifications to the treatment plan.
• Establishes a therapeutic relationship with assigned patients
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
• BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
• Certification specializing in Crisis Prevention credentialed from the Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) upon hire or may obtain after hire.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
• Nurse Aide credentialed from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Great Lakes
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $19.08 - $28.62
Location: Glendale Heights, IL
Job ID: 24005027
Job Family: Behavioral
Shift: 1 - Day