Nurse Resident/Nurse Grad RN – AdventHealth Hendersonville
As a member of AdventHealth, we believe that total health is achieved through a balance of physical, mental, social and spiritual well-being. With each patient’s unique circumstances in mind, our multidisciplinary care teams provide a vast array of services, combining state-of-the-art technology with a personal commitment to creating an exceptional patient experience.
Our team members also enjoy outstanding care in the form of comprehensive health benefits, a friendly, faith-based work environment, and plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth
• AdventHealth's Nurse Residency Program is ideal for nurses who have recently graduated (less than 1 yr.) and want to learn, work and serve in a faith-based environment. Our program is designed to support the successful transition of graduate nurses into a professional RN role in an acute care setting.
•No Contract requirement within the Nurse Residency Program.
• Blended didactic and precepted clinicals.
• Clinical Ladder to promote advancement.
• Education assistance for BSN and MSN degrees.
• Comprehensive health and dental insurance.
• Wellness Incentives - earn up to $500 every year.
• Retirement savings.
• Evening, Night, Weekend and Holiday Shift Differentials.
Campus Offerings for Nurse Residency Program
• AdventHealth Hendersonville - Hendersonville, NC
New graduate RN full-time positions may be offered on the following units (availability fluctuates for each start date based on campus needs):
• Medical/Surgical Specialty
• Behavioral Health
• Emergency Department* - FULL
• Women's Services* - FULL
*availability subject to change
• Full Time/Days and Nights available
Sign-on Bonus Offering Available: $10,000
You Will Be Responsible For:
• The registered nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities.
• Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care delivery.
What You Will Need:
• Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing (CCNE or ACEN preferred)
• Must have a GPA of at least 2.5 or higher.
• Must have less than one (1) year of RN experience.
• Must be graduating in the next year or have graduated within the past year.
• Current North Carolina RN license (may apply without license, but must have license prior to licensure deadline).
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
• Current BLS from the American Heart Association.
• Professional Resume.
The Nurse Resident is responsible for providing and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care responsibilities to identified age-specific groups. Utilizes the nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating) in achieving the goals of the nursing department. Nurse Residents and experienced nurses entering a training program will be under the direct supervision of a preceptor for all principal duties and responsibilities during the training program with eventual transition to independent practice after successful training program completion. Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
• Must have RN license prior to program start date.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinanc es.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $31.64 - $43.96
Location: Hendersonville, NC
Job ID: 23040418
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day