All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Sign on bonus
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time Days
Shift : 4 / 10 hour shifts per week
Location: AdventHealth Hendersonville 100 Hospital Drive Hendersonville NC 28792
The role you’ll contribute:
Provides direct and indirect patient care in the clinic setting. Provides care that reflects initiative, flexibility and responsibility indicative of professional expectation with a minimum of supervision. Determines priorities of care based on physical and psychosocial needs, as well as factors influencing patient flow through the system. Communicates with outpatient clinic physicians about changes in patient’s status, symptomatology and results of diagnostic studies. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Fast paced team environment.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Demonstrate knowledge of medications and their correct administration based on the age of the patient and his or her clinical condition. Administer medications per physician’s order and monitor patient’s response to medications.
· Perform patient care responsibilities, considering needs specific to the standard of care for the patient’s age.
· Demonstrate ability to perform a head-to-toe assessment and reassessment on all assigned patients as per policy.
· Demonstrate ability to revise the plan of care as indicated by the patient’s response to daily treatment and evaluate the overall plan for effectiveness. Recognize significant changes in patient’s condition and take appropriate nursing action, as defined by nursing practice.
· Formulate a teaching plan based upon identified learning needs and evaluate the effectiveness of learning. Include family in teaching, as appropriate.
· Communicate appropriately and clearly to supervisors, co-workers, and physicians.
· Consult other departments as appropriate to provide for an interdisciplinary approach to the patient’s needs.
· Provide care appropriate to the condition and age of the patient, including pediatric, geriatric, and general population.
· Demonstrate ability to assist physicians with procedures. Perform services requiring technical and manual skills.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Current North Carolina RN license required
Current American Heart Association BLS certification required
1 to 3 years of previous Surgical Services experience preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Outpatient Clinic
Organization: AdventHealth Hendersonville
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth Hendersonville
Req ID: 23018371
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $27.58 - $39.4
Location: Hendersonville, NC
Job ID: 23018371
Job Family: Outpatient Clinic
Shift: 1 - Day