YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
Location: AdventHealth Bolingbrook
The role you’ll contribute:
Coordinates unit staffing and provides leadership while ensuring implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient care in assigned area
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Assigns, directs, educates and monitors nursing and support staff during assigned shift. Contributes to or performs performance evaluations of staff.
• Assesses daily patient care needs and develops and distributes patient care assignments, ensuring that population appropriate patient care is given.
• Evaluates the effectiveness of patient care and identifies any issues that affect desired patient outcomes.
• Responds to complaints about patient care and manages through established channels.
• May provide input for hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
1 year of experience required.
Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Bolingbrook
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth Bolingbrook
Req ID: 22010154
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.