All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Paid Time Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Days
Location: AdventHealth Cancer Institute Hinsdale
The role you’ll contribute:
Assures the appropriate selection, dosing, administering, and dispensing of medication orders.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Reviews and assesses medication orders to identify, prevent and resolve potential and actual drug related problems. Recommends formulary alternatives when appropriate.
• Compounds and dispenses medications for accurate delivery to patients.
• Provides drug information and education to medical staff and patients.
• Communicates with physicians and other clinicians as necessary to facilitate care.
• Oversees technical personnel who assist in the preparation, maintenance, and dispensing of medications and supplies. Assists with academic functions such as serving as a preceptor for pharmacy students. May float to provide coverage of pharmacy needs.
• Provides patient counseling efficiently and effectively when required.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
• Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or Doctorate of Pharmacy required.
• Pharmacist credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
• Three or more years of experience in infusion/oncology strongly preferred
• PGY-1 or PGY-2 in Oncology preferred.
• Board Certification in Oncology preferred.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $62.95 - $94.426
Location: Hinsdale, IL
Job ID: 23044883
Job Family: Pharmacy
Shift: 1 - Day