Sign on bonuses! New Pay Rates!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
* *This role is eligible for a 3,000 sign-on bonus, provided you successfully complete all pre-employment requirements subject to the terms and conditions of the offer. Former associates of six months or less are not eligible.
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Nights; 7p – 7:30a, 3 – 12 hour shifts, w/rotating weekends and holidays;
Location: AdventHealth Hinsdale
The role you’ll contribute:
• Performs basic and advanced validated clinical and non-clinical patient care activities as delegated by supervising nurse in assigned area
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Aids with movement and placement of patients.
• Assists patients with tending to personal care and activities of daily living.
• Reports findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff. Documents necessary records.
• Keeps patient rooms clean, orderly, and maintains medical equipment
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- High school diploma or GED required.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
• BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
One or more of the following:
• Emergency Medical Tech credentialed from the Illinois Board Of Division of Emergency Medical Services and Highway Safety obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Intermediate or Advanced also acceptable.
• Practical/Vocational Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
• Nurse Aide credentialed from the Illinois Department of Public Health obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Nursing student who has completed on semester of medical surgical nursing is also acceptable
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Care
Organization: AdventHealth Hinsdale
Schedule: 3 - Night
Shift: AdventHealth Hinsdale
Req ID: 22024361
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.