All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Collaborative atmosphere
· Transformational leadership
· Social connectedness
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : As needed 8:00am – 4:30pm + One weekend a month, occasional holiday call, Wednesdays
Location: 2201 S CLEAR CREEK RD, Killeen, 76549
The community you’ll be caring for:
§ Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook provide care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
§ Both AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook are committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies, and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
§ As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The role you’ll contribute:
Under the direction of the Department Director, this position provides overall nutrition care to patients, assures that the nutritional needs of the individual patients are being met, and that all documentation as it relates to the patients’ nutritional status is complete and accurate.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Conducts patient nutrition assessment of patients at Metroplex Adventist Hospital, the Behavioral Health Center, and Rollins Brook Community Hospital, as assigned. Scope of practices may include both in-patients and out-patients.
· Manages the development and implementation plan for nutrition intervention in accordance with the Nutrition Care Process.
· Assess educational needs and the presence of barriers to learning. Provides nutrition counseling for individuals and groups, taking into consideration any adaptations to teach methods necessary to meet patient learning needs.
· Utilizes assessment and evaluation techniques that consider the varied needs of age-specific populations as well as cultural, religious, and ethnic concerns.
· Evaluates achievement of learning objectives by the patient and/or family. Provides appropriate follow-ups in accordance with the patient’s treatment goals, referring patients appropriately.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· Bachelors from an accredited institution with major in Food and Nutrition, Clinical Dietetics, or related field.
· Successful completion of dietetic internship.
· Registered at the time of employment by the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics or within six (6) months from date of hire.
· Licensed by the Texas State Board of Examiners of Dietitians at the time of employment, or within one (1) year from date of hire.
· Master’s degree in nutrition.
· Experience in acute care clinical dietetics.
· ServSafe Certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Nutritional Services
Organization: AdventHealth Central Texas
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth Central Texas
Req ID: 23016952
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $31.251 - $31.251
Location: Killeen, TX
Job ID: 23016952
Job Family: Nutritional Services
Shift: 1 - Day