All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Days
Location: AHCT 2201 S Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX 76549
The community you’ll be caring for:
§ Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook provide care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
§ Both AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook are committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies, and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
§ As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The role you’ll contribute: Evaluates and treats patients with physical, emotional, cognitive, psychosocial, and/or limitations with activities of daily living as medically prescribed.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Assesses patient ability to safely and effectively perform independent activities of daily living skills
· Documents and charges accurately, completely, and timely using measurable and objective terminology, following standards of practice, insurance guidelines and department/hospital policies and procedures
· Designs and implements a treatment plan of care utilizing practice standards and recommended techniques and modalities, insurance guidelines, and patient's needs. Monitors patient's response and progress to treatment and modifies treatment plans appropriate
· Provides discharge planning assistance and information regarding appropriate selection/use of adaptive equipment and follow up services
· Communicates appropriately and effectively with patients, family and healthcare professionals within and across care settings and communities
· Oversees the care provided by certified occupational therapy assistants and rehabilitation therapy aide, according to established regulations and practice standards
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Basic Life Support (BLS) certification must be obtained before employee starts patient care
· Licensed in applicable state as an Occupational Therapist OR Temporary State permit as Occupational Therapist
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Central Texas
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $43.00 - $45.89
Location: Killeen, TX
Job ID: 23035585
Job Family: Rehabilitation Services
Shift: 1 - Day