All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth Central Texas is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth Central Texas is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time Days
Shift : Monday - Friday 6:00am-3:00pm
Location: 2201 S. Clear Creek Rd, Killeen, Texas 76549
The community you’ll be caring for:
· Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas provides care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
· Both AdventHealth Central Texas is committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies, and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
· As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The role you’ll contribute:
Cardiovascular Technologist (CVT) performs diagnostic examinations and therapeutic interventions of the heart and/or blood vessels at the request or direction of a physician. Electrophysiology and Interventional Radiology using ultrasound, intravascular ultrasound, optical coherence tomography, fractional flow reserve, diagnostic and interventional procedures are also performed by Cardiovascular Technologist. In Electrophysiology, the technologist assists the EP physician in diagnosis and treatment of arrhythmias and neurocardiogenic syncope. Interventional Radiology the CVT works closely with IR physician and performs a minimal invasive image-guided diagnosis and treatment of diseases in every organ system. Works in a critical care environment.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performing Hemodynamic and patient monitoring functions
· Scrubbing in and performing appropriate clinical procedures independently and obtaining a record of anatomical, pathological, and/or physiological data for interpretation by a physician.
· Able to perform in high stress situations such as codes, STEMIs, emergencies with skill and knowledge to scrub and monitor independently as well as other duties as need be to benefit the patient.
· Prepares room in a timely manner with all anticipated equipment, instruments, and supplies for each procedure.
· Will clean after cases- empty trash, clean sterile tables, transfer patients,
· Responsible for stocking equipment
· Must work well with a multi-disciplinary team
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Associate degree from an Accredited Institution with major in Cardiovascular Sciences and/or Radiologic Sciences.
Must be registered with credentials and/or ARRT R.T.(R) in Radiology
· Current Texas Medical Radiologic License
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Central Texas
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $30.75 - $46.122
Location: Killeen, TX
Job ID: 23046643
Job Family: Cardiology
Shift: 1 - Day