All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Nursing Clinical Ladder Program*
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth Central Texas is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth Central Texas is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Days
Location: 2201 S. Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX 76549
The community you’ll be caring for:
· Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas provides care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
· Both AdventHealth Central Texas is committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies, and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
· As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Registered Nurse plans, provides, and coordinates nursing practice with psychiatric patients in coordination with other members of the multidisciplinary treatment team. Performs direct patient care activities that are developmental and age specific for the population served; coordinates, supervises and directs those providing care at a novice and advanced beginner level. Provides nursing care and supervision of patients including focused nursing assessments, patient education, medication administration, and documentation of care. The Registered Nurse is under the supervision of the Evening Charge Nurse and Nurse Manager. This care is consistent with the hospital accountabilities, Standards of Practice and in support of the Nursing Service and patient care goals. Actual roles and tasks may vary depending upon the unit or department assigned. This position reports to the Nurse Manager.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Sets priorities for nursing actions based on individual patient’s needs and formulates plan of nursing care.
· Responds calmly and appropriately to emergency situations
· Communicates effectively with physician regarding patient needs
· Attends to and carries out orders in a timely and safe manner
· Patient Assessment Complete and Timely
· Pain Assessment re-evaluation after med
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the state of Texas
· BLS Certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Central Texas
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $32.21 - $48.32
Location: Killeen, TX
Job ID: 23046171
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day