All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Weekend Coverage on rotating basis; availability during week PLUS
Location: 2201 S CLEAR CREEK RD, Killeen, 76549
The community you’ll be caring for:
§ Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook provide care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
§ Both AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook are committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies, and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
§ As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The role you’ll contribute:
Provides speech-language pathology (SLP) services within the scope of a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist as defined by the Texas Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology practice act (Texas Occupations Code, Title 3, Subtitle G, Chapter 401) and the Texas State Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology. Provides SLP services in the inpatient setting. May provide services to adult and/or geriatric patient populations. Performs SLP evaluations; establishes patient goals based on evaluation results and develops SLP therapy plans to achieve established goals. Upon concurrence of referring / attending physician, implements SLP therapy plans. Provides high quality patient care and treatment to facilitate achievement of patient goals, maximize patient functional abilities, and optimize patient outcomes and quality of life.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs SLP evaluations; establishes patient goals based on evaluation results and develops therapeutic plans to achieve established goals.
· With concurrence of referring / attending physician, implements SLP therapeutic plans.
· Provides high quality patient care and treatment to facilitate achievement of patient goals, maximize patient functional abilities, and optimize patient outcomes and quality of life.
· Effectively communicates with referring/attending Physician, patient / family and other patient care team members to ensure coordination and continuity of care.
· Accurately and promptly completes medical record data entry to document patient progress; accurately and promptly completes patient charge entry to support billing for services provided.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
· Must be graduate of a college-based or university-based Speech-Language Pathology training program accredited by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
· Must have earned a minimum of a Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology, Communication Disorders, or similar.
· Experience in adult and geriatric patient populations.
· Must have a current Texas Speech-Language Pathologist license.
· Must have ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) in Speech-Language Pathology.
· Extensive experience in both adult and geriatric patient populations.
· Experience in team leadership and clinical program management.
· Specialty certification(s) in Speech-Language Pathology.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Central Texas
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $50.00 - $50
Location: Killeen, TX
Job ID: 24001685
Job Family: Rehabilitation Services
Shift: 1 - Day