YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days; 6:45a – 7:15p, 3 – 12 hour shifts, w/every other Saturday
Location: AdventHealth LaGrange
The role you’ll contribute:
• Performs basic and advanced validated clinical and non-clinical patient care activities as delegated by supervising nurse in assigned area
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Aids with movement and placement of patients.
• Assists patients with tending to personal care and activities of daily living.
• Reports findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff. Documents necessary records.
• Keeps patient rooms clean, orderly, and maintains medical equipment
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- High school diploma or GED required.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
• BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
One or more of the following:
• Emergency Medical Tech credentialed from the Illinois Board Of Division of Emergency Medical Services and Highway Safety obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Intermediate or Advanced also acceptable.
• Practical/Vocational Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
• Nurse Aide credentialed from the Illinois Department of Public Health obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Nursing student who has completed on semester of medical surgical nursing is also acceptable
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Care
Organization: AdventHealth LaGrange
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth La Grange
Req ID: 22023977
EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers. Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access flowservecareers.com as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.