LPN Employee Health– AdventHealth Centra Care
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to help heal people in mind body and spirit.
· Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development opportunities.
· Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across the nation.
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : 8:00am-4:30pm todays per week. 7:00am-2:00pm Three days per week
Location: 105 S COUNTRY CLUB RD, Lake Mary, 32746 Travel to Port Orange every other week.
The role you’ll contribute:
Under the direction of a Registered Nurse: The LPN Employee Health provides care to hospital employees, contractor, physicians and volunteers. Provides education and immunizations. Performs physical evaluations and drug screens. Monitors Worker's Compensation claims and hospital surveillance programs. Collaborates with employees, peers, and other departmental staff within the hospital setting to provide positive customer service. Assists as directed in Infection Prevention and Control activities.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Maintains safe practice by demonstrating clinical competency and demonstrating compliance with all regulatory standards B.
· Demonstrates safe practice in the administration of medications.
· Integrates ethical decision making into daily nursing practice
· Integrates Evidence Based Practice into practice
· Acts as a patient advocate (during employee injuries or W/C situations our employees are the patient) F.
· Demonstrates critical thinking skills appropriate to level of experience
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Technical/Vocational School 1 years experience
· Basic Life Support - CPR Cert
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $19.47 - $29.2
Location: Lake Mary, FL
Job ID: 24004708
Job Family: Employee Health
Shift: 1 - Day