All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Lake Placid
· Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
· Largest Employer in the County
· Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
· Close knit community with a home town family feel
· 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
The role you’ll contribute:
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the coordination of patient care using a multidisciplinary approach to the Nursing process in accordance with the Hospital's Mission, physician, and patient expectations. These duties will be performed in an acceptable manner according to the hospitals mission, vision, goals and management expectations.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Follows the principals of AIDET in all patient and family interactions.
· Assesses patient/family needs in relation to presenting problem, care needs, physical condition and learning needs.
· Performs head-to-toe assessment on all patients and reassessments as per policy.
· Identifies problems and or/or nursing diagnosis and plans for nursing interventions.
· Anticipates patient care problems and initiates corrective actions.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Minimum of Diploma in Nursing
· A new hire may begin employment provided the facility has the ability to facilitate the successful completion of the required AHA BLS program prior to any patient contact. This may be achieved using web-based training with voice-assisted manikin skills check off (ie: Resuscitation Quality Improvement (RQI) Program or Heartcode) or instructor-led training.
· Current Florida RN License
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Sebring Wauchula Lake Placid
Job Schedule: Part-time
Pay Range: $32.865 - $46.949
Location: Lake Placid, FL
Job ID: 24002009
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day