All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time Days
Location: 410 South 11 th St, Lake Wales, FL 33853
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Lake Wales
AdventHealth Lake Wales is a licensed 160-bed hospital, with 24-hour emergency care and outpatient services including imaging, rehab, lab and wound care, that has been serving the community and surrounding areas.
As a part of the AdventHealth network patients will have greater access to a wide range of innovative therapies, new research, leading-edge technology and an extensive team of medical specialists.
Lake Wales is located in Central Florida in between Orlando and Tampa and is home to the Historic Bok Tower Gardens and Bird Sanctuary.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Director is the designated leader for specific nursing units. He/She is responsible for the patient population and assigned staff. The Director plans, organizes, directs, coordinates, and evaluates the unit activities. He/She provides direction, support and guidance to the assistant nurse managers and aids in their development both clinically and managerially. 24 hour accountability of units.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Demonstrates through behavior AdventHealth core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship and Teamwork as outlined in the organization’s Performance Excellence program booklet.
· Utilizes a working knowledge of the service areas and takes the most direct route to reach a destination.
· Operates emergency vehicles safely in a variety of weather and emergent conditions in accordance to established safety standards. Effectively communicates delays and updates to dispatch. Immediately reports any damage or vehicle issues to the supervisor.
· Helps in completing supply and equipment inventories each shift, restocking as needed. Keeps the work environment clean and organized. Refuels as per department protocol. Maintains the unit in a constant state of readiness.
· Works as a team while transporting, assisting in patient management and able to effectively communicate information to other health care members.
· Performs EMT skills in both emergency and non-emergent conditions. Able to assess and perform BLS on all age groups.
· Ensures patient documentation is accurate, complete and is in compliance at all times.
· Understands and appropriately uses equipment/systems in the department to include but not limited to the Right Cad, EPCR, Cerner, monitors and stretchers.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· BSN required, Master’s within 3 years of employment
· 3+ years of ED Manager experience
· Florida licensed Registered Professional Nurse
· Current BLS, ACLS, NRP and PALS is required
· CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention) training is required within 30 days of employment.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Emergency Services
Organization: AdventHealth Lake Wales
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth Lake Wales
Req ID: 23016482
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $45.227 - $83.67
Location: Lake Wales, FL
Job ID: 23016482
Job Family: Emergency Services
Shift: 1 - Day