All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for:
• The Maitland Office Plaza houses our highly skilled teams that support our hospital system including Marketing, Patient Financial Services, Revenue Management, the Credit Union and Human Resources.
• The Trickle Building, a two-story office structure, creates an atmosphere of health and healing, with a healthy-style café and quaint chapel.
• The main lobby is filled with lush greenery and a light trickle of water, creating a holistic environment.
The role you’ll contribute:
· Supports leadership in a capacity with planning, budgeting and staffing allocation for the department
· Responsible for project management leadership on behalf of the CFD Strategy Office, working closely with the Executive Sponsors and project teams of strategic transactions & initiatives, the operational leaders in the Division
· Collaborate with senior leaders across CFD to ensure effective alignment and communication for the strategic agenda & transactions
· Drive development of strategic initiatives by structuring complex issues into phased workstreams and deliverables. Ensure project goals and objectives are achieved within the project scope and timeframe established by the CCFD Executive Leadership and management committees. Develop and present comprehensive and strategic business value propositions and plans to support the strategic initiatives identified by the CFD senior executives
· Create and execute strategic action planning from Stakeholder Assessment (align facility readiness plan to culture/need)
Qualifications - External
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Responsible for tracking the plan, reporting progress, advising executives, and ultimately driving execution of high priority strategies for system level strategy and planning. Also, will be responsible for developing and leading comprehensive methods to direct the execution of multiple and interrelated transactions & projects and top initiatives required for the achievement of AdventistHealth’s strategic vision. This critical role is accountable for division-wide deals and ambulatory surgery center initiative oversight, prioritized escalation, timeline visibility and knowledge transfer. Transactions and initiatives may include, but are not limited to, care continuum coordination, CIN participation / pop health management, physician recruitment, joint ventures, PSAs, innovation & research, institute growth & governance, and acquisition
• The executive director must collaborate with executives and leaders across all CFD & corporate functions and operational divisions to manage organizational, business, financial and strategic transactions and initiatives, objectives and related metrics to ensure alignment with Cntral Florida Division’s Executive Leadership.
• Lead the development and implementation of readiness activities to support major Divisional transactions initiatives ensuring successful adoption to required change. Facilitates frequent updates to executive leadership (on goals and progress), related to the highest priority strategic transactions & initiatives across the division and across markets. This individual must have the mental agility to be both a strategic thinker and a tactical leader, capable of understanding and communicating alignment of initiatives to the Vision as well as project objectives, value propositions and resource requirements
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
· Bachelor’s degree in business management, change management or communications.
· Ten year relevant experience
· 5-year experience working with leaders on strategic planning, mergers, acquisition and other transaction constructs within the healthcare industry.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Central Florida
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $69.33 -
Location: Maitland, FL
Job ID: 24005191
Job Family: Operations
Shift: 1 - Day