Post Exposure Nurse RN PRN- AdventHealth Centra Care
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
$130 per Dispatch/Event, On Call Pay, Flexible Training and Working Schedule, Supplement your income!
Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to help heal people in mind body and spirit.
Market-driven wages and career development opportunities.
Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across the nation.
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Varying Per Diem, scheduled on call shifts 8hr/12hr/24hr, Must work at least 1 overnight and 1 - 24 hr weekend shift per month.
Shift: On-Call Shifts of 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM, 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM, and 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM, or 7-7 (12 or 24 hour shifts)
Location: Maitland, FL- Covering Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Volusia, Lake & Polk Counties
The role you’ll contribute:
The Post-Exposure Nurse (PEN) is responsible for supporting the exposure needs of all clients in ways that will be customer driven and cost effective. This position requires the consistent demonstration of excellence in customer service, while adhering to Florida Hospital policies and procedures, and to all rules and regulations applicable to local, state, and federal agencies and accrediting bodies.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Functions as a Per Diem employee in an on-call-schedule arrangement to include day, evening, night and weekend shifts.
· Travels to various client locations to provide treatment for exposures, to include: patient counseling, blood draws, and medication administration when indicated.
· Follows polices & procedures to reduce risk.
· Functions within a team while remaining confident when independent.
· Interacts in a professional manner with all clients and co-workers.
· Accurately documents in electronic medical record (EMR) in a timely manner.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Strong clinical venipuncture skills
· Graduate of an accredited nursing program
· Florida State RN license
· Florida State Driver’s License
· CPR Certification
· Knowledge of Florida Statutes pertaining to HIV testing
· Florida Notary Certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Centra Care
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: ADH Centra Care Corp Office
Req ID: 23018330
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $25.402 - $38.104
Location: Maitland, FL
Job ID: 23018330
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day