All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Time Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining Texas Health Hospital Mansfield - AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. Texas Health Hospital Mansfield - AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Texas Health Hospital Mansfield- operates as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Day and Night Shift Available
Location: 2300 Lone Star Road; Mansfield, TX 76063
The community you’ll be caring for:
· Join a family of caregivers focused on whole-person health and committed to making communities healthier.
· Provide wholistic care for patients that extends to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families. Chaplains are available to meet with patients, families and team members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide spiritual support.
· Help develop a brand new $150 million community hospital and medical office building that will provide services such as Emergency Services, Medical/Surgical, ICU, Women’s Services, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Interventional Cardiology and Gastroenterology.
· Grow in your career with AdventHealth, named in 2018 by Becker’s Hospital Review as one of the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare”. AdventHealth has partnered with Texas Health Resources, named in 2019 as one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, to build Texas Health Mansfield, which is creating new opportunities for employment and professional growth.
· Thrive in the Mansfield community, ranked by CNN/Money Magazine as #17 for “Best Places to Live”. Mansfield is one of the fastest growing areas of North Texas, projected to reach more than 250,000 residents by 2023. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 41%, higher than the national average of 33.5%. Mansfield has top-rated schools, over 1000 acres of parkland, quality housing, a historic downtown area, recreational opportunities for all ages, and a growing business community.
The role you’ll contribute:
Provides patients with support treatment, care, and evaluations prior to and during transportation.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
Provides primary patient care activities on transports approved to be at the ALS level by the EMS Medical Director
Assesses, plans, implements intervention, and evaluates the appropriate level of patient care according to Texas ALS scope of practice, EMS Protocols, department policies and procedures
Monitors, records, and communicates patient conditions and treatments, as appropriate
Educates patients and family members about patient illnesses and clinical interventions
Inspects and maintains equipment to ensure the safety of transport team members, patients, and the general public
Monitors and anticipates needs for additional equipment and appropriately secures tools to meet patient care demands during transport
Operates emergency vehicles safely in a variety of weather and emergent conditions in accordance to established safety standards. Effectively communicates delays and updates to dispatch. Immediately reports any damage or vehicle issues to the supervisor
Responsible for maintaining equipment between transports. Maintains the unit in a constant state of readiness
Adheres to department Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
Ensures patient documentation is accurate, complete and is in compliance at all times
Completes medication, supplies and equipment inventories each shift, restocking as needed. Completes and submits logs as per department protocol
Performs other duties as assigned
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
One year of medical emergency experience
Graduated from an Paramedic program and Licensed in the state of Texas as a Paramedic
ACLS, BLS, PALS
Valid Class E State Driver's License, or Commercial Driver's License (CDL),
Emergency Vehicle Operator (CEVO) or Emergency Vehicle Operations Course (EVOC)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: Texas Health Huguley Hospital
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $18.44 - $27.66
Location: Mansfield, TX
Job ID: 24002212
Job Family: Emergency Services
Shift: 1 - Day