All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
· Schedule: Full Time
· Shift : Days
· The community you will be caring for: AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach: 401 Palmetto St. New Smyrna, FL 32168
The role you will contribute:
The Medical Laboratory Scientist with a pending license is responsible for laboratory support procedures, including processing of all laboratory specimens in all areas of the clinical laboratory and maintains accurate laboratory records.
The value you will bring to the team:
· Attends and completes all AdventHealth and Laboratory orientation requirements.
· Starts initial training in area assigned using previously tested samples and LIS test site, including instrument operation and maintenance, QC and LIS training.
· Assists with data collection and special projects as assigned.
· Assists in the documentation and submission of required laboratory, departmental, and staff statistics/report.
The expertise and experiences you will need to succeed:
· Bachelor's Degree in a chemical, biological, or chemical laboratory science or medical technology field to be obtained within 120 days of hire
· Eligible for state licensure as a Medical Laboratory Technologist or equivalent term for assigned work area based on the state regulatory agencies.
· Eligible for national certification as Medical Laboratory Technologist/Scientist or equivalent as required by respective state.
· Appropriate state licensure or appropriate national certification if required to be obtained within 120 days of hire.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach
Req ID: 23011338
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $23.943 - $35.914
Location: New Smyrna, FL
Job ID: 23011338
Job Family: Laboratory
Shift: 1 - Day