All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Ocala
· Horse Capital of the World – Home to the World Equestrian Center
· Affordable cost of living
· Destination for outdoor enthusiast (golf, kayaking, horseback riding, nature trails)
· Vibrant downtown area with award winning establishments
· Family friendly with many parks and recreations
· Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
The role you’ll contribute:
To provide anesthesia assistance within the Cardiovascular Operating Room.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Communicates with other interdisciplinary team members to deliver patient care including delegating to unlicensed assistive personnel.
· Demonstrates ability to assess and recognize changes in a patient status and to provide appropriate interventions under the direct supervision of an Anesthesia Provider.
· Maintains complete and timely records of machine checks, supplies and equipment.
· Carries out selected acts including administering of medications and treatments under the direction of a CRNA/Anesthesiologist.
· Monitors and reports variances in standards of practice utilizing the chain of command in a timely manner.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Must have completed an LPN program from an accredited school.
· 1 yr Clinical Experience in their respective field.
· Current FL LPN License; current BLS
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Ocala
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $19.462 - $29.19
Location: Ocala, FL
Job ID: 24000356
Job Family: Surgery
Shift: 1 - Day