AdventHealth Primary Care Network is seeking an Advanced Practice Provider (APRN or PA) to join an existing practice in Ocala/Lady Lake, Florida, near the Villiages. If you're looking for an amazing place for quality of work and quality of life, look no further than AdventHealth Ocala located in the heart of the sunshine state! We pride ourselves on whole person care; taking care of our patients' mind, body and spirit in a friendly community with a low cost of living, no state income tax, hiking, shopping, close to major cities & theme parks, natural springs, horse parks and tons of amazing restaurants!
The APP, under the supervision of the Physician is responsible for:
• Performs physical examinations of patients, assessment and treatment of injuries or illnesses for adult patients, with a concentration in geriatrics.
• Orders and interprets appropriate diagnostic tests, such as routine laboratory, X-ray, etc.
• Independent and collaborative medical management of acute and chronic conditions
• Monitors the patient’s course of treatment and makes appropriate referral to either a physician or specialist, as needed
• Collaborates with physician supervisor and staff, as necessary to provide consistent care to patients and support to staff
• Displays a caring and professional attitude at all time as well as maintaining personal and professional growth
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Enthusiastic team player
• Strong medical decision-making and communication skills
• Willingness to learn
• Flexible, adaptable to change
• Must demonstrate excellence in patient focused medical care & delivery of care
Education and Experience Required:
• Master’s degree in Nursing (FNP) or Physician Assistant studies
• Minimum 3 years of clinical practice experience in outpatient primary care required.
• Experience treating patients of all ages and a variety of acute & chronic conditions highly preferred
Licensure, Certification, and Registration:
• Current, valid Florida APRN or PA-C license
• Current, valid DEA license
• ANCC, AANP or NCCPA (or equivalent) certification
• Current BLS required; ACLS preferred
Category: Physician Services
Organization: AdventHealth Ocala
Req ID: JID377688211718
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Primary Health Division
Pay Range: -
Location: Ocala, FL
Job ID: JID_3776882_11718
Job Family: Physician Services