All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
Location: 1500 SW 1 st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Ocala
· Horse Capital of the World – Home to the World Equestrian Center
· Affordable cost of living
· Destination for outdoor enthusiast (golf, kayaking, horseback riding, nature trails)
· Vibrant downtown area with award winning establishments
· Family friendly with many parks and recreations
· Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
· Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
· AdventHealth Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
· Spectacular springs throughout the county
The role you’ll contribute:
The position, as a member of the surgical team, provides support to the surgeon and other members of the surgical team in performing surgical procedures in an environment that adheres to perioperative standards and provides for optimal patient safety.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
Maintains proper body alignment of the patient when assisting with positioning patients for procedures.
Utilizes proper aseptic and sterile technique, and appropriate personal protective equipment.
Utilizes aseptic technique in preparation of sterile supplies and maintains the sterile field at all times. Assists with monitoring all members of the team for aseptic and sterile technique compliance.
Monitors and reports variances in standards of practice utilizing the chain of command in a timely manner.
Adheres to AORN Guidelines in maintaining cleanliness in the work area.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
High school Diploma or equivalent;
Graduate of an Accredited Surgical Technologist Program
CST certification obtained through the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA) or Tech in Surgery - Certified (ST-C) obtained through the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) / BLS
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Ocala
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth Ocala
Req ID: 23016951
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $22.208 - $33.317
Location: Ocala, FL
Job ID: 23016951
Job Family: Surgery
Shift: 1 - Day